Sunday, November 24, 2013

Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.

yummy.#Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad#
yummy.#Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad#
Click here to download
50 Amazing Mint Chocolate Dessert Recipes
50 Amazing Mint Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Click here to download
Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.
Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment